Wednesday, February 4, 2009

She is the dancing Queen!


Ashlee is such an act! If you have ever seen her performances you know what I am talking about. Center of the stage, she is good! She loves to dance around. She does not have stage fright and although it may seem she is shy that is not her personality off the stage. We had this "tutu" made for her birthday. She loves it. Not only is it the perfect color for Ashlee but the poofs are just her style.  Ashlee is a one of a kind kid, she does her own thing and will not stand for anything else. With her 4th birthday around the corner I can only imagine what we have in store as we get closer to Kindergarten. 

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Ashley and her "orange". She looks so cute and happy!

Aunt Pam said...

Way too cute! I love the socks as well as the toto :)

ASRussell said...

she is so funny...so full of energy. What a cutie! I don't know if you have heard...but I started a bow business. Check out my website... gothairbows.com

Jaymi, Taylor and Matt said...

she is so darling no matter what she is doing.

Ness said...

I just love Ashlee!