Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dance Like No One Is Watching!
























My children have the best Nana in the whole world! She pays for all her granddaughters to dance and this year L.A. Dance Co, did their own rendition of The Christmas Carol. The girls absolutely loved it! They enjoy dancing. The performance was awesome and the girls had so much fun being on the stage. I wish their Daddy could have seen them. Whenever I drop the girls off for dance I always to remind them to dance like no one is dancing. I want them to enjoy it from within, so far I can tell through their dance that they are dancing because it is fun! Taylor, Lexee, Dani and Ashlee, I hope you all continue to dance like you are the only ones on stage, and don't forget to give Nanas big hugs!

1 comment:

kimbob said...

Way to go girls!! I bet they did an awesome job and I'm glad in some way I have a good friendship with your family. You have an awesome family and am thankful for their friendship with me!